Saturday 26 November 2016

Update from Ireland

Dear readers, I apologize for not posting articles for so long. I am in Ireland right now. When I settle early in 2017, I hope to post more regularly. This year I traveled in New Zealand, Peru, USA, UK and Ireland. I like Ireland very much. I mostly stayed in County Cork. Here are a few images from my time in Ireland.



Drombeg Stone Circle, County Cork

Knowth, County Meath

New Grange, County Meath

MK standing in front of New Grange, County Meath

Path the Knocknarea, County Sligo

Knocknarea, County Sligo

1 comment:

Kaliyuke said...

LOL, I just read this post and realized that it is nearly mid 2018 and I have not settled down yet. Since November 2016, I traveled to Scotland, England, Ireland, Spain, the Netherlands, Germany, France, Belgium, Camdodia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, New Zealand and Australia... I might have stayed longest in Ireland. I might stay there more in the second half of this year. I shall soon quit Facebook. Maybe then I might upload more blog posts. There is a lot I can write about. We will see.